Answer Me, My Prince - Ch. 2

She’s an idiot. Why would she put a very important document inside a box when she urgently needs it the next morning?
A normal person would place it in a very visible/accessible place, like next to the door or near the shoe rack or maybe even on the desk with her bag or socks or something..

Fed-Kun's army
@trezcast I wouldn’t really call her an idiot. To be fair, she already knows that she put it in the box and she wanted to use the box. On top of that, she didn’t believe that it was a magic item

Aggregator gang
Yeaaaah, if someone told me something was magic, I wouldn't put something important in it even if I didn't believe in magic.

Fed-Kun's army
@Dofutofu Lol ikr? And it wasn't even unrealistic. Siblings used to kill each other for the throne back in the day in REAL HISTORY. And there are people who would kill for their ambitions even today smh. MC is sheltered af if she doesn't think evil people can exist.

Group Leader
Unrealistic?

She thinks it's unrealistic to struggle for the throne even at the price of familial blood. Yet she thinks it's unrealistic the queen wants to return the throne. Wtf? I mean I agree with the latter. But I don't think that's a problem, it could very well be worked into the story.

I pity the authors under her.

Dex-chan lover
Unrealistic?

She thinks it's unrealistic to struggle for the throne even at the price of familial blood. Yet she thinks it's unrealistic the queen wants to return the throne. Wtf? I mean I agree with the latter. But I don't think that's a problem, it could very well be worked into the story.

I pity the authors under her.
Also the goal is to continue the original story, which had an unrealistic fairy tale vibe. An overly generous queen and villainous princess match that vibe.

Users who are viewing this thread