Answer Me, My Prince - Ch. 3

oooh, this is a really cool premise. it's gonna get hectic from here! 🧐

...whaaaat, but how the Time works in this story if older Prince appears before MC (knowing her full name and appearance) but clearly with some kind of magical thing going on (because he isn't really working there and nobody remembers him), while younger Prince doesn't even know that his book box is magical... I mean, the older one could've been reincarnation but it doesn't explain why he disappeared like that, and if really is from another world and not from the same our MC is in, then how does he know about her at all... (But she could be this child from the painting 🤔 so someone like a witch or a wizard ((or a god?!)) might have transmigrated her in this world for some reason)
P.s. I'm struggling with theorising in foreign language, but i hope someone understood what I've tried to say (ʘᴗʘ✿)

He looks exactly like the store worker. Kinda doubt if it's the same person but in a different timeline

whaattt.... so he came to the future, gave her the box and now he's acting like a smug prick?

Im slowly picking up whats happening but im still confused-

Fed-Kun's army
LMAO why'd she have to do my man patrick like that??? he literally looks fine 😭

Users who are viewing this thread