Answer Me, My Prince - Ch. 7

Is Cordelia related the red-haired child?! She has the red hair 'prince' and maybe her parents were the princess and the knight and she's originally from the 'book' world.

But does he live in a fictional world of a fairytale, or is it just another world? i mean, why did he find this house in the woods right after reading about it

Dex-chan lover
ain't nobody gonna talk about dat stalker coworker? way to make him less likable by giving him dat nasty goatee
but i guess if he break into her house, she gonna confront him at work? or mabe not, she's not interested in him cuz he's not liam so she probably gonna call the police

MC has the same surname as the Princess, and the author of the manuscript has both Knight's and Princess' names combined

It's a good thing that the one received this magic box was someone like cordelia and archie... Imagine if it was a wicked aristocrat or merchant instead of archie, they would milk this box to the max...

Ngl it's kinda romantic when you exchange letters with someone and ended up falling in love with them without even seeing their faces

Either her father and mother is the red haired princess and the knight or her mother is the child of both of them. Cordelia's and the princess' surname is "grey" and it is quite sus though.

Users who are viewing this thread