Answer Me, My Prince - Ch. 7

Aww, the concept of them exchanging letters without ever meeting each other reminds me of an old korean movie called "Il Mare". Love this!!!

AAAAAAAAAAA THEIR CHEMISTRY IS TOO MUCH i love these kinds of love stories kajsdhasjkdhaskjdhsakdsa

also, now we know how
liam knew cordelia's full name, even saying "cordelia f. grey" as he bid her goodbye in ch 1? 2? i forgot~ this confirms my theory of liam being future prince archie coming true fufu~

I’m sorry to all the wonderful gentleman with goatees/other facial hair, but in mangas/manhwas it’s almost always assigned to a sleazy guy and now it just seems a bit sleazy. I don’t like that guy.

I really like this story. It’s fresh. It reminds me of As You Wish, My Prince but I prefer these two a bit more type wise.

Group Leader
Interesting... It reminds me of Teagan Hunter's book Let's Get Textual, only here half of the couple live in the past.
Thank you for the translation! 😊

Just prefacing this with: I haven't read the novel, or the raws, or anything like that, buuuuut...

I think she's the child they're looking for. She has red hair, and both her parents died... and her mom told her that some fairy tales are actually true. I don't think they had a son, I think they had a daughter, and everyone just assumes because short hair.

ETA: @Marchimarch I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks so.

This is so... so heartwarming... These interactions feel so natural they're endearing to the heart.

unfortunately, i don't think the mc could take pics "discreetly"?? bc iirc korea is one of the countries who produces their phones with cameras that can't turn the shutter sound in silent in accordance to their privacy protection law... i might be wrong tho, i don't live in skr sjdjkdx

Exchanging letters is the death of me! 😭❤️ I watched the 'Lake House' (both Korean & American' & one of my fave old fanfic involved exchanging letters! I'M IN TEARS I LOVE THIS SO MUCH 😭

Thank you SO MUCH for picking up this webtoon!
I wasn't too sure what I was getting into when I just read the summary, but after reading all the chapters I feel so happy I discovered this new title :D
Everything so far is heartwarming and made me smile, this series really gives me a good feeling overall and I can't wait to see what comes next!

@RowanSpirit yes I think the same as well. It’s kinda obvious if you consider their looks (she resembles the princess a lot!) and this would explain why her mother said her the fairy tales are not just tales. For some reasons her parents decided to escape to another world? 🤔

Love this! You can't even call their letter exchange snail mail. Seems even faster than email.

If she can send him photocopies, can't she just send him a photograph of herself when he asked about her hsjdkfgdhjfkg missed opportunity

Users who are viewing this thread