Answer Me, My Prince - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
are you sure about Wuthering Heights being a "Love story" like the two love each other but they were a disaster couple. On a basic communication level. Like I enjoy it but not as a love story more like Kate Beatons Comics tell it
260f4055524408d5882d9e81d52310f5.jpg

I noticed a bunch of people feeling bad for Garret but as someone who read the whole novel...
he just can't take a hint and will even try to follow her later on. Liam will scare him off and that's when Garret finally backs off.

Why would you feel bad for Garrett? And when did she lead him on exactly? She was perfectly clear in her disinterest the first 4 times she refused his invitations and CLEARY asked him not to correspond with her outside of work hours. This is workplace sexual harassment territory. He is literally stalking her, repeatedly initiating romantic overtures using a work email, and overstepping professional boundaries

As an English Lit major, Wuthering Heights is a good book. But was any love in that book romantic? Hell no. Chaotic is a better word.

She's similar to the knight, whod turn away once the crush might return their feelings hhaha.

I’m feeling very delusional rn so I have a theory
ok so what if the little red head the princess had is not a boy but is the FL
Red hair is just too much of a coincidence

Fed-Kun's army
Wuthering Heights is not a romance 😭

@snowyang26 Exactly! It's portrayed as comedic here but irl it would be quite disturbing.

@nivinator Yes, thank you for the sensible comment. Just because he hasn't given up doesn't mean she wasn't clear. If this happened to me irl I would be so distressed about my safety, anxious about my job, and unsure of how it would affect my career esp. since he seems more senior than her

Group Leader
Okay I really love this story but is it just me or is the editor kinda sexually harassing her. AND YA'LL WUTHERING HEIGHTS GAVE ME NIGHTMARES AS A KID, WHERE WAS THE ROMANCE IN IT, DID I READ THE WRONG BOOK 😭

Why the hell did she bring that book to work? She said it herself that it's fragile! And she didn't even do anything with it!!

I feel like her mom/family has something to do with the story and the royal family ..this is just my theory

Users who are viewing this thread