Any manga focused on Face slapping?

Aggregator gang
Is there any manga (or manwha or manhua or ...) that has a lot of face slapping? (For those who don't know: Face slapping is when a character who thinks is the strong side of a fight/argument loses with humiliations because the other side (generally the MC) was a lot stronger in reality) (It's quite common in chinese stories).
Example: the most common a fight in an arena where the other side ridicules the MC and is generally haughty only to lose in one move;
a prideful expert doctor making a diagnostic on a patient only to be proven totally in the wrong by the MC (IMO, faceslapping is better when it's about knowledge/skills than when it's about fighting prowess).

"Cheating men must die" more or less answer what I search for, but I was wondering if anybody knows of something else.

Dex-chan lover
d8b.gif

none.

Fed-Kun's army
That’s a very strange way to phrase what you’re looking for.

Aggregator gang
@uksi12 Well, it's how it's referred in Chinese novels. There is even a tag for that in Webnovel. (Well, it's face smacking to be exact). And some of the big novels are quite focused on that: "Library of the Heaven Path"; "I am really a superstar"

Users who are viewing this thread