Any recommendations for (optionally completed) stats-heavy game/isekai manga/manhwa?

I'm mostly looking for mangas/manhwas that are in a game-like world that are stats-heavy (like in-game stats) and skills-heavy. Something to the line of Overgeared, Solo Levelling, Omniscient Readers, and more. I have seen many Wuxia Manhuas, Manga, Manhwa, but most of them are uncompleted, so I'm not sure where to start finding more completed one, as most existing stories like that was based on some 1k-chapters long web-novels.

If anyone has some good recommendations for longer ones (and hopefully completed), I would highly appreciate it. Thank you very much!

Contributor
Currently reading Shangri-la Frontier but it seems it already has official translation so the one on here has a lot of missing chapters. 107 chapters available atm.

Dex-chan lover
Currently reading Shangri-la Frontier but it seems it already has official translation so the one on here has a lot of missing chapters. 107 chapters available atm.
Although other sites have the missing ones, how I had to read them le sigh but at least they are on the internets.

Users who are viewing this thread