Any Tips on Defeating "Vile Whispers" Umbra at level 1?

Dex-chan lover
Hi! I am a single player gamer and want to reach the heights of difficulties. I am trying to live my 8th grader spirit after watching Shangri-La defeat that nasty Tree Mage at Level 120.

So... I downloaded the Umbra DLC under Skyrim Special Edition and wanted to defeat Umbra at level 1. I started at Master level difficulty because it adds challenge to my build. It also helps buff my follower.

Any build that will help me get the Legendary Umbra weapon very early at level 1 will help.

Some information about "Vile Whispers" Umbra:
  • A DLC called "Creation Club", Umbra.
  • From a famous game called "Skyrim" which others like Sunraku calls "kuso-geee mu". By famous I meant it because Sunraku spelled out Skyrim on episode 5 without naming it. LOL.
  • Umbra is a known boss that has tips to be beat at Level 1. In a previous game.
  • My guess is that the developers made this DLC to fix that "bug" from the previous game.
  • Umbra is not an undead, as lores tell. He is a mortal and anything that bleeds can be killed.

Dex-chan lover
P.S. I am still watching Season 1 of Shangri-La. After seeing spoiled episodes of the Unique Monster Wezaemon, it seems Umbra === Wezaemon.

Users who are viewing this thread