Anyone still play Minecraft?

Contributor
The newer snapshots are pretty neat. Dolphins and reworked water textures/colors, it's quite nice.

I haven't touched that game since 1.8 a lot of things have been added and most of my friends moved on to other games i don't know if i'll ever get back to it.

My girlfriend and I recently bought the game and are enjoying the privileges of being "premium", we used to play long ago on 1.2 and now everything changed! My personal diamond finder (my gf) now walks like 10 blocks and find another node XD

MD@Home
Premium was what they called actually owning a minecraft account circa 2012.

Group Leader
Kinda got back into it a few weeks ago too, my friends wanted to run our own server since we never really found what we were seeking for and decided to make our private own.
I actually spend more time finding mods, debugging everything, sending crash reports and helping the devs to solve the problem, tweaking everything in the config files and searching for even more things that'll mess with everything mentioned before than I spend time actually playing the server ahah.
But it's becoming way more fun and I can't thank enough the guys who works on Forge, SpongeForge and all the modders out there adding such a huge amount of incredible content, content which is of high quality.

What kinda server is MD's one ? (if there's really one ?)

Aggregator gang
I haven't played MC in forever. Partially because I've forgotten, and partially because I'd have to figure out/find my ID and password. Since I don't feel like re-purchasing a game I already bought.

I guess I'm curious what they might have added. Probably modding is still essential. I'd have to figure out what mods are current and what's available. So much to catch up on when I do.

Dex-chan lover
Just got back into it a few weeks ago. Having my friends around and being an old regular on a server really helped.

The underwater stuff hooked me again. It's almost like you can tell I'm a water sign lmao. 1.14 in 2019 is gonna have cute foxes and berry bushes, along with 9 more cat breeds. Praise be.

Users who are viewing this thread