@pandascepter
@Richman
@sterven
@Tamerlane
@Teddy
@BlackGeneral
@Halo
@hazzack

I would never do such vile things! if there was an imposter, it would most likley be @EOTFOFYL (like cmon dude thats a rookie move, pointing fingers at the first person you can think of)
I am only here to unite us fellow weebs, and if you think my ideals are garbage. you can go somewhere else. The only thing i want is peace and harmony.

My point is I have no reason to harm Oneechan. So i am not the Imposter.
4fp77o.gif

Dex-chan lover
So i am not the Imposter.
guys! i might be a quack, but even I certain that those words belong to an Imposter!
only impostors says that!

@hazzack
Only rookies still think the "only an imposter would say that" tactic is a valid reason that someone is guilty. An innocent man could say that and doesnt mean his guilty, doesnt it? The accused are presumed innocent untill proven guilty. This false accusation of me being an "imposter" is rather shallow , and has no evidence behind it. If you still believe that i am an "imposter" feel free to share your evidence behind this claim.

But i will not hold any bias against you and i hope we can still be friends :)

Group Leader
Damn you imgur for being a fuckhead that won't let me use you with or without ad block :(
edit: unless I go into incognito mode apparently.

Dex-chan lover
Oh @gomichandesu decided to grace us with their presence well @Mr.Imposter whoever you are please make them your next target.
tenor.gif

Also always tag @Teddy he needs the views.
I guess i cant do anything to prove my innocences, since noone will listen.
inb4 we have baguette general 2.0 on our hands.

@gomichandesu
I guess i cant do anything to prove my innocences, since noone will listen. Its kind off ironic. A man on a mission to unite others and make friends, is being targeted and accused of such vile things.
alienation.png

@justforthelulz
well thank you for remaining nuetral. This gives me a small flicker of hope that i may be able to prove my innocences against these claims of me being an "imposter".

Dex-chan lover
Getting tagged doesn't help with views though...only anime girls pfps

Dex-chan lover
@Shikuretto_Tsuki
Don't you just love the court of public opinion? Anyways come join us in the shitposting threads or the music tournaments you're bound to meet more people there.

@Teddy
Getting tagged doesn't help with views though...only anime girls pfps
Not necessarily just take a look at the unicorn.

Dex-chan lover
I still have no clue what's going on! I suppose that's nothing new. 😅

@Shikuretto_Tsuki
Nothing personal buddy. Perhaps if your up to it you could venture into the 💩post zone.

Users who are viewing this thread