Ao Ashi - Ch. 343 - The Curtain Rises

Dex-chan lover
The main thing I appreciate about Ao Ashi compared to other sports manga is that it is more in tune with the actual sport than probably any other I've read. It might boost Japan's growth and potential slightly more than in real life, but that's to be expected. Other than that though a lot of things that it talks about especially when it comes to the different professional cultures when it comes to soccer around the world are very accurate.

Dex-chan lover
this one is so funny, esp for someone from a country that is appointing Japs as Technical Director of the federation just to get japan coaching curriculum for local coaches. But then again the whole defense argument is also meh, so lets wait for Kuri to speak some spanish

Double-page supporter
lmao this guy is really using Nagelsmann as an example? Bruh, the guy managed Bayern, they basically own the Bundesliga. It's not an achievement for him to win a title there 😂

Dex-chan lover
lmao this guy is really using Nagelsmann as an example? Bruh, the guy managed Bayern, they basically own the Bundesliga. It's not an achievement for him to win a title there 😂
I'm still so infuriated by the last Matchweek of the previous season...

This Barcelona x Esperion match is definitely a loss for Esperion, although i believe they will surprise Saejima by having a very tough match, most certainly a 3X2 win for barcelona

This Barcelona x Esperion match is definitely a loss for Esperion, although i believe they will surprise Saejima by having a very tough match, most certainly a 3X2 win for barcelona
I actually think it's gonna be a show out for Kuribayashi. I think Esperion win a very very hard-fought battle and then they lose every game after without Kuribayashi.

Fed-Kun's army
Just realised That esperion coach i supposed to be like the Japanese guardiola

Aggregator gang
Poggies, Naglesmann mentioned

I mean he's still a great coach despite the age. I don't think coaches are young on average, which weakens the edgy dude's point, but if he's this decent in his 20's, it's crazy how high he could go in the future if he's constantly being exposed to the highest level of football for the next decade. Bayern hasn't been dominant in a while per se, but team strength coefficient wise, they were still 3rd at worst, currently 2nd though under the much inferior Tuchel. Bundesliga or not, it's still impressive.

Aggregator gang
What an edgelord..... I mean I understand where he's coming from but his attitude is pissing me off. He really has such a big inferiority complex towards his own heritage that's for sure. The diaspora ass mentality😬😬😬 try making a change like fukuda before you start bitching around asshole.

Users who are viewing this thread