Ao Ashi - Ch. 345 - Listening in on Spain

Dex-chan lover
Basically the black scary dude said what Kroos or Modric said before. Any club after Madrid will be a downgrade which is true but apparently this universe's Barca is the biggest club in the world.

Double-page supporter
Arghh... This build-ups! Give me the match already! Ashito, Kuribayashi, and Akutsu playing together is something worth waiting for.

Dex-chan lover
Basically the black scary dude said what Kroos or Modric said before. Any club after Madrid will be a downgrade which is true but apparently this universe's Barca is the biggest club in the world.
Maybe we didn't choke in the UCL for 5 goddamn years and Barto fucked off early in this universe.
God I fucking wish

Banned
Demian's a Catholic! I love that for him.

That's the thing I love about devout Catholics. When they have nothing to do, they pray. They're just like monks.

Dex-chan lover
Think any la masia kid will say this lol. It's just the mentality of "big clubs" and all that. The madrid kids would prolly said the same except they got their asses kicked by this Demian dood since u9 u11

Dex-chan lover
Maybe we didn't choke in the UCL for 5 goddamn years and Barto fucked off early in this universe.
God I fucking wish
Sure Barto is part of Barca's downfall but lets be real here. Barca got its golden years because of Messi,Iniesta and Xavi and later Neymar and Suarez. Hard to replace those players. In addition to Pep

Dex-chan lover
Think any la masia kid will say this lol. It's just the mentality of "big clubs" and all that. The madrid kids would prolly said the same except they got their asses kicked by this Demian dood since u9 u11
Which is believable if Damian was inspired by Messi but objectively speaking, even in other massive clubs like Bayern or United would definitely put Real as the biggest of them all. This universe just happens to have Barca being the top dog strength wise. Size wise? Should be Real but apparently it's Barca too lol

Group Leader
The big guy is so short-sighted.
it's important to think about other clubs even if you're in Barca. I mean, how many players at la masia actually get into Barca main team? a lot of youth players, especially youth of top team's academy end up getting sold to other teams instead.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Sure Barto is part of Barca's downfall but lets be real here. Barca got its golden years because of Messi,Iniesta and Xavi and later Neymar and Suarez. Hard to replace those players. In addition to Pep
I mean Cruyff's Dream Team is a thing. We fucked ourselves hard because we wasted nearly 500 million on three massive failures (Dembele, Coutinho and Griezmann) and braindead contract with gigantual salary which in turn led to La Masia being extremely neglected, look at our current squad to see if the attention is bring back to the academy we can produce good talents easily. With proper scout and actual competent negotiator, 500 mil could easily ensure another good squad to replace the golden generation, heck we got Rakitic perfectly filled in as Xavi's replacement. Barca has always been one of the biggest club in the world even before the Pep era, our legendary roosters consist of Kubala, the Spanish Suarez, Cruyff, Maradona, Ronaldo de Lima, Romario, Laudrup, Ronaldinho, literally in every era of football Barca would have a big legend of that era. Saying we are big only because of Messi is somewhat wrong

Dex-chan lover
I second this. not a single club bigger than Real Madrid. when you are in Real. you are on top of the world.

Users who are viewing this thread