Ao Ashi - Ch. 358 - The Third Player

Dex-chan lover
Okay. That save was bullshit, I can't think of any play ever that's remotely similar. A powerful shot at an open hand into body cover? Unless the shot was very soft that's not possible at all, or at least I haven't seen it.

Why go the superhuman route there? He could have sent it to the corner by showing amazing reflects and it would have been even better.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Okay. That save was bullshit, I can't think of any play ever that's remotely similar. A powerful shot at an open hand into body cover? Unless the shot was very soft that's not possible at all, or at least I haven't seen it.
Yeah a deflection behind for a corner would be more believable
Also go go Aoi!

Dex-chan lover

Why go the superhuman route there? He could have sent it to the corner by showing amazing reflects and it would have been even better.

because anime power. Rule of cool > realism

Dex-chan lover
Went back to the basics huh. Triangles 3rd man run bla bla bla. Truly a whole circles all over

Dex-chan lover
Yup.. afaik, this is one of the tactic that counter Barca
The first one is parking the bus with fast counter like Mou deployed
The other one is this one.. match their midfield with pure skill.

Fed-Kun's army

i get where ur coming from but the way i see it, yuumas course was pretty much completely closed off, la masia's gk saw that and went to where the shot would most likely go. and it doesnt look like yuuma got a 'power' shot off there he had to worry abt the course way more than power

are they not like 16 years old? and that barca GK is around 18 or something? shot might have been tame for him big difference in physical strength.

are they not like 16 years old? and that barca GK is around 18 or something? shot might have been tame for him big difference in physical strength.
That too, but also as someone else said it didn’t look like he had enough space to actually make a proper power shot in the first place so I think that save is entirely realistic in this case. I say that as a former goalkeeper myself.

Users who are viewing this thread