Ao Ashi - Ch. 368 - Esperion Full of Hope

Double-page supporter
The two war vets sitting with cold silent gazes anticipating the storm that is about to come, while the rookies pound their chests challenging the dark clouds unaware the lighting they hold.

Shits about to get real!

Messi at home aside, Suzaku Quarich? What kind of name is that?
A lot of these foreigner names are completely unrealistic and it kinda pisses me off. It’s not that hard to look up something like “common male Spanish names” and just pick some from there for the characters. Instead the author just makes up completely bullshit ones.

Double-page supporter
Don't blame anyone, Ashito. You were the one who continually sets up death flags left, right, and center. "Messi" is coming in the next half. Esperion are in for a little bit of humbling.

Dex-chan lover
Messi at home aside, Suzaku Quarich? What kind of name is that?
Yuugo is hilariously bad at naming gaijin, apparently our Suzaku the red bird is a Ukrainian-Japanese guy with that name.
Editors dont seem to give a damn about telling Yuugo that as well.

Dex-chan lover
A lot of these foreigner names are completely unrealistic and it kinda pisses me off. It’s not that hard to look up something like “common male Spanish names” and just pick some from there for the characters. Instead the author just makes up completely bullshit ones.
Messi's sister is an Argentinian named Claire instead of Clara or Clarissa, i coughed blood when i first saw that

Users who are viewing this thread