Ao Ashi - Ch. 377 - Nightmare

Fed-Kun's army
so instead of shooting it as Kuribayashi expected he flicked it to his teammate for a volley? okay..

Dex-chan lover
So, Mr. Genius dribbled through 2MF, drew attention of both CDs and an AM, then made a non-looking back pass assist? Why is he still playing in the youth team? Even Kuribayashi has moved up to senior alread.
:huh:
I mean, he just debuted in his first senior match. Messi was also debuted around his age so it's not that weird. 18-19 is the age that most player break into their first team

So, Mr. Genius dribbled through 2MF, drew attention of both CDs and an AM, then made a non-looking back pass assist? Why is he still playing in the youth team? Even Kuribayashi has moved up to senior alread.
It's simple. Barcelona has much better players on senior team so you have to be much better to play for them. He would be a star at Esperion and possibly one of the best players in the J-league, but that isn't good enough to be Barcelona senior team player just yet. Though he's very close, I think they mentioned they want to introduce him into the senior team right after Al-kass cup.

Dex-chan lover
Jajaja indeed Xhaka.
It's interesting to see that Demian's birds eye view has his entire body manifested up to where he can see the field, while Ashito, IIRC, only had his eyes over the field. It is probably just a different way of visualizing things, but maybe it's like Ashito can only react to what he can see while Demian can act accordingly to what he sees.

He literally only participated because he was interested in this Japanese team and Kuribayashi. And the club only allowed him to play for 45 minutes for the whole tournament.

Kuribayashi is the same, but he's allowed to play one full game.

Dex-chan lover
Thank folks, seems like I need to re-read past chapters to remember stuff.

Even so, I feel like this International arc is really weak so far, despite the mangaka own hype attempt :/

Double-page supporter
Okay, what is the leveling factor for Esperion here? Something that can level the plane a bit. Because now once we know what Demian can do, there is no excuse for him to not do the same for the next plays going forward.

I think the author can go to the same direction as Blue Lock, where it's a battle of footballing vision. Basically, Esperion needs someone who can see the field the same as Demian does.

We can assume Kuribayashi can see the same vision as Demian. However, he will need one more player to help him to cut Demian's options off.

Well, that's where our flabbergasted boy, Ashito come on. Or perhaps author-san can pull off a surprise here? 😁

Dex-chan lover
Okay, what is the leveling factor for Esperion here? Something that can level the plane a bit. Because now once we know what Demian can do, there is no excuse for him to not do the same for the next plays going forward.

I think the author can go to the same direction as Blue Lock, where it's a battle of footballing vision. Basically, Esperion needs someone who can see the field the same as Demian does.

We can assume Kuribayashi can see the same vision as Demian. However, he will need one more player to help him to cut Demian's options off.

Well, that's where our flabbergasted boy, Ashito come on. Or perhaps author-san can pull off a surprise here? 😁
Kuribayashi masterclass, that's it. Ao have the talented but the man lacked basically everything else to compete against Barca, from technique to physical appearance. But considering that Ao said "our long nightmare begin"...yeahhhh 8-2 incoming

Group Leader
Jajaja indeed Xhaka.
It's interesting to see that Demian's birds eye view has his entire body manifested up to where he can see the field, while Ashito, IIRC, only had his eyes over the field. It is probably just a different way of visualizing things, but maybe it's like Ashito can only react to what he can see while Demian can act accordingly to what he sees.
his meta vision is built different

Fed-Kun's army
Thank folks, seems like I need to re-read past chapters to remember stuff.

Even so, I feel like this International arc is really weak so far, despite the mangaka own hype attempt :/
It's just too god damn long. This game officially started on the last page of chapter 348 and this is chapter 377. 28 weeks + break weeks. We've been in this game for over half a year and we barely made it past half time.

On top of that this game had been teased in chapter 308/309, I think. That is a solid 2 years ago according to mangadex and in the mean time we had no other Esperion matches.

I mentioned it last time, but I'm burned out on thismgame. Wrap it up is the only thing I can think about

Dex-chan lover
Messi with Ronaldo body, huh?
While it is not as ridiculous as Blue Lock yet, that is definitely not how Messi plays lmao.. sending his soul outside of his body is not football skill lol

Users who are viewing this thread