Ao Ashi - Ch. 377 - Nightmare

Dex-chan lover
Messi with Ronaldo body, huh?
While it is not as ridiculous as Blue Lock yet, that is definitely not how Messi plays lmao.. sending his soul outside of his body is not football skill lol
Think it is a metaphor for how their football brain visualized the match and the flow of the play. For example, Xavi was famously to do multiple quick scan around him at all time and make a mental map of the match, how everyone would go and position themselves to dictate the match

Dex-chan lover
that is definitely not how Messi plays lmao.. sending his soul outside of his body is not football skill lol

Bruh this is by far the most common metaphor throughout all football manga, it's just represented a bit more excessively in Ao Ashi. It's the skill that Ashito himself is being trained to utilize, the eagle eye, to see the pitch from "above" (by making a mental map of everyone around you by taking multiple very short glances around you).

The most famous person for doing this was Xavi but Messi absolutely does the same thing (he just doesn't need to look around as often because he can remember and feel everyone's trajectories better).

It's just too god damn long. This game officially started on the last page of chapter 348 and this is chapter 377. 28 weeks + break weeks. We've been in this game for over half a year and we barely made it past half time.

On top of that this game had been teased in chapter 308/309, I think. That is a solid 2 years ago according to mangadex and in the mean time we had no other Esperion matches.

I mentioned it last time, but I'm burned out on thismgame. Wrap it up is the only thing I can think about
The Aomori match lasted 44 chapters, only thing I can say is you should put this manga on pause

Sometimes reading a sports manga weekly just isn't some people's thing, you don't have to, this isn't an Ao Ashi thing I guarantee you that

Dex-chan lover
Bruh this is by far the most common metaphor throughout all football manga, it's just represented a bit more excessively in Ao Ashi. It's the skill that Ashito himself is being trained to utilize, the eagle eye, to see the pitch from "above" (by making a mental map of everyone around you by taking multiple very short glances around you).

The most famous person for doing this was Xavi but Messi absolutely does the same thing (he just doesn't need to look around as often because he can remember and feel everyone's trajectories better).
I have heard how Xavi and Pirlo did it but this metaphor is little bit excessive. I think Blue Lock is insane enough but Ao Ashi is just deifying this "Messi" too much.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, what is the leveling factor for Esperion here? Something that can level the plane a bit. Because now once we know what Demian can do, there is no excuse for him to not do the same for the next plays going forward.

I think the author can go to the same direction as Blue Lock, where it's a battle of footballing vision. Basically, Esperion needs someone who can see the field the same as Demian does.

We can assume Kuribayashi can see the same vision as Demian. However, he will need one more player to help him to cut Demian's options off.

Well, that's where our flabbergasted boy, Ashito come on. Or perhaps author-san can pull off a surprise here? 😁
I really wish they got utterly destroyed by Barcelona even with Kuribayashi full power for 1-2 more gol. But at the end Aoi will finally get his breakthrough and cut off one of C'ant option, the jajaja guy who just scored, and get a consolation goal.

We can see Aoi is a second late of realizing C'ant assist, and this could be key for him to actually evolve his bird eye view into even more amazing awareness. Possibly like C'ant where he can "predict" the future.

Dex-chan lover
I have heard how Xavi and Pirlo did it but this metaphor is little bit excessive. I think Blue Lock is insane enough but Ao Ashi is just deifying this "Messi" too much.
Dude. That guy you quote win every tournament out there including Copa and World Cup. If we talk about the G.O.A.T. we will definitely talk about him.

Users who are viewing this thread