Ao Ashi - Ch. 378 - Romeo's Youth Development Theory

Dex-chan lover
Really interested in how Esperion/Fukuda goes about getting out of this. I can strangely relate to Romeo's idea of "Youth Development," because that's literally what I do in FM, just letting the mediocre ones walk scott-free and focusing only on the ones that can become worldies.

Dex-chan lover
oh I like that brave statement about Spanish forward lol

Dex-chan lover
Laminr isnt spanish either he is morrocon who got a spanish citizenship when he was young, so the point still stands
I mean, he practically grew up with Spanish education and La masia training, so the point about nationality and races are invalid anyway since he is no difference to other Spanish kids. It's not like Cant, Xhaka and Suzak who was brought in when they were teen, Yamal is actual La masia through and through since he was I think 10. It's not like because you are black or Latin that make you good forward, fuck me the greatest era of Barca always have a Spanish forward with them. Villa, Pedro...are all world class players in their peak.
I got Whiplash vibes from Romeo. I like it!

Meanwhile, Gundo:
"They don't play with their brains. If they play with their brains [...] They don't use their brains. Look how many they lost the ball in the last 15 minutes."

Man why the fuck would Gundo said that about the kids when he himself caused Nico Paz to scored by not marking him lol

Dex-chan lover
Really interested in how Esperion/Fukuda goes about getting out of this. I can strangely relate to Romeo's idea of "Youth Development," because that's literally what I do in FM, just letting the mediocre ones walk scott-free and focusing only on the ones that can become worldies.
Me two. If it works on FM and ML it works everywhere else. Tho I do met one guy from 60 all rose to 80++ on one of my playthrough. Good thing he is RB and not LB lol.

Dex-chan lover
Laminr isnt spanish either he is morrocon who got a spanish citizenship when he was young, so the point still stands
True, even niko williams is from Ghana. Spain doesnt really have amazing CF, A. Morata simply just not good enough, and the best one I remember would be F.Torres and even he isnt really that legend compared to other star striker out there.

Dex-chan lover
True, even niko williams is from Ghana. Spain doesnt really have amazing CF, A. Morata simply just not good enough, and the best one I remember would be F.Torres and even he isnt really that legend compared to other star striker out there.
Oh wait lmao I take that back they have the frickin Raul Gonzales. How can I forget him

Users who are viewing this thread