Ao Ashi - Ch. 381 - What Otomo Desires

Aoi is still as impressionable as always, I don't know what needs to happen for him to reduce these moments of shidding and farding
Right, a 15/16 year old is getting overwhelmed in his first ever season in pro football how could he?!

I think cuz the manga been going for a couple of year people tend to forget in the story its only been a few months for Ashito, he went from an attacker at highschool to a fullback at a pro club, its realistic for him to constantly get overwhelmed.

Dex-chan lover
I am like a broken record here, but there is no way this arc doesn't end in a big payoff for Ootomo development, his mentality seems way more developed than Aoi's and there is no way scouts in the stands aren't noticing him

Dex-chan lover
I am like a broken record here, but there is no way this arc doesn't end in a big payoff for Ootomo development, his mentality seems way more developed than Aoi's and there is no way scouts in the stands aren't noticing him
ironically Ootomo is the one with the psychological juice "la masia" is looking for: huge team player, funny guy, glue of the team, fairly mature compare to his peers. On the pitch he understands his teammates tempo so he "makes things tick", incredibly calm under pressure, hard working and focus. Only downside is he's a midget, his only ceiling for me is his physical profile

Users who are viewing this thread