Ao Ashi - Ch. 384 - Football is dead (1)

Reminds me of the dude from Prince of Tennis that can make his opponent experience yips and shuts down his opponent five senses as his special ability lmao
funny how prince of tennis is airing this season, second episode aired yesterday in fact

Dex-chan lover
Asahito, for the love of god, wake the fuck up, breathe, calm down.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, title reminds me of my NT. Can't wait how will 2 40 years old fuck over our team which has top 1 striker world this time.

since when does a forward have to be able to play as a false 9 to win a ballon d’or lmao??? does the author think cr7 and lewandowski (he should have won it that one year) were false 9s?

Aggregator gang
since when does a forward have to be able to play as a false 9 to win a ballon d’or lmao??? does the author think cr7 and lewandowski (he should have won it that one year) were false 9s?
it is not false 9 but complete forwards. Ronaldo and Lewa drop from time to time to help build-up.

cr7 and lewa are not dropping into midfield consistently, lewa will help with holdup mostly and peak cr7 would play in channels to make runs. also in the next few years it’s very likely haaland or mbappe win the ballon d’or, and haaland barely contributes anything to the buildup

Users who are viewing this thread