[Forgotten Scans] is hiring...

Power Uploader
Hello again. I am also one of the owners of Forgotten Scans, the current owner assigned is no longer the owner but I'm owner along with Shiori. Forgotten Scans is open for hiring any positions at the moment. Due to a long hiatus as well, we lost almost everyone, so majority of them stepped down.

Current Projects
Sub-Division Hiring
This is just a team that's handled by Shiori that she handles under her release schedule and such. Those projects are Sakurasou & Seikesshou. And currently, the team for Sakurasou is full. However, she is looking for these positions in Seikesshou:
  • Japanese Translator
  • English Proofreader (not until we get a TL first)
  • B&W Cleaner/Redrawer
  • Typesetter
The Rest
Because we only have one translator, it's a little difficult to move forward.
  • Japanese Translator
    • T.R.A.P.
    • Atashin'Chi
    • Chibi Maruko-Chan
  • Chinese Translator
    • Jing Meng Hou Gong
    • Bowling King
    • Black Dog
    • Jing Meng Hou Gong
  • B&W Cleaner
  • Colored Cleaner
  • Typesetter
  • Quality Checker (proofread, clean/redraw, & typeset)
  • Proofreader (only once we gather a TL)
How to join
You can join our discord to apply. You can do an old fashion way of applying by going through our dead forums & creating a thread. We do not do training at this time as we don't have the team or resource to run them.

Currently, I am unable to look at discord, so the application on there will be reviewed by Shiori, so you can DM or ping her about the application process.

Please do not click on the other links on the group page, because we're no longer funding it, so both the website, IRC, & email does not work anymore.

Fed-Kun's army
Hello again. I am also one of the owners of Forgotten Scans, the current owner assigned is no longer the owner but I'm owner along with Shiori. Forgotten Scans is open for hiring any positions at the moment. Due to a long hiatus as well, we lost almost everyone, so majority of them stepped down.

Current Projects
Sub-Division Hiring
This is just a team that's handled by Shiori that she handles under her release schedule and such. Those projects are Sakurasou & Seikesshou. And currently, the team for Sakurasou is full. However, she is looking for these positions in Seikesshou:
  • Japanese Translator
  • English Proofreader (not until we get a TL first)
  • B&W Cleaner/Redrawer
  • Typesetter
The Rest
Because we only have one translator, it's a little difficult to move forward.
  • Japanese Translator
    • T.R.A.P.
    • Atashin'Chi
    • Chibi Maruko-Chan
  • Chinese Translator
    • Jing Meng Hou Gong
    • Bowling King
    • Black Dog
    • Jing Meng Hou Gong
  • B&W Cleaner
  • Colored Cleaner
  • Typesetter
  • Quality Checker (proofread, clean/redraw, & typeset)
  • Proofreader (only once we gather a TL)
How to join
You can join our discord to apply. You can do an old fashion way of applying by going through our dead forums & creating a thread. We do not do training at this time as we don't have the team or resource to run them.

Currently, I am unable to look at discord, so the application on there will be reviewed by Shiori, so you can DM or ping her about the application process.

Please do not click on the other links on the group page, because we're no longer funding it, so both the website, IRC, & email does not work anymore.
Hello I would like to apply for CL/RD . Is the position still available?

Users who are viewing this thread