Ao Ashi - Vol. 11 Ch. 115 - From Now On

Bruh. I haven’t even read today’s update yet, but I just wanted to say thank you in advanced! BBP back at it again!

*Just finished reading and it was a blast. Good for those 4 to move up to A, but it will
be interesting to see how the rest of the B players will react to their sudden promotion*

Yep, haven't read yet, will take my time. Just wanted to thank you guys for the mass release

Double-page supporter
Man I want to see him face someone else with the same field of vision as him now. Would be an interesting match.

Y'all are godsends for this batch release

You guys are insane and I love it. Thank you for all the work you do for this series and Be Blues. You always make my day better.

Double-page supporter
i know ashito's been wanting to be in team A but I hope he'll stay in B since I don't want him to leave his buddies behind

What a match.. Thank you so much for the batch! BBP you guys are incredible, no one does it better!!!

Thanks for the... 8 chapters?

man, this game will always stay in my mind, thanks for bringing us this work author and scan.

wowwwww!!! thanks for the batch release!!! <3 Sad that the 4 moved up to team A because that means they'll be leaving team B (I've come to adore them), but hopefully even greater thing will be in store for them. Curious to see how Aoi will fare with that one person in team A who's always looking for a fight with him.

Users who are viewing this thread