Ao Ashi - Vol. 15 Ch. 151 - Multisite

Anri... this is why you have no friends.
And Aoi keeps being a dumb teenage boy.

Both need to do some growing up asap!

Meo

Double-page supporter
I hate this Anri girl. Look, had Hana not show up, STUPID Aoi would still be running around exhausting himself. Hana is the ONLY person that can deal with Aoi and make him reset to normal when Aoi gets into his manic-depressive moods.

Why you say that Anri? Hana is top fan of aoi. If Hana was there, he can became clam if he in confusing mode

Oh my god I cringed and laughed so hard through out the chapter. I keep on repeating the pages since I couldn't believe what i just read. These three shot themselves in the foot by simply being a teenager.

Not only in the field, Ashito managed to create another triangle somewhere else. He's not going anywhere with this triangle though.

No hate on ojou. Teenage girls are often like that when they're in love

Imagine rooting for the the huge brocon who likes Aoi as a substitute for her brother lulz.

Anyway dunno kinda weird situation I don't mind the romance but it's starting to get irritating tbh.

Dex-chan lover
#teamAnri

Hana takes too long to sort her feelings. Hope Aoi focus on football more rather than being jealous of Hana.

...though TogashiXAnri would seem a better fit

Dex-chan lover
@pedantiq I knoooow, also it's pretty much the other way around (she kind of ups his form)

@dael8 I'm with you there, that could have been used from the start and not make her a fan of ashito outta nowhere

Damn lol

I honestly like the romance. Dunno why so many of you hate on Anri, she's not even that bad. It's the equivalent of saying "stay away" because she's jealous. Hana got jealous too and ended up bailing on Aoi, it's basically the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread