Ao Ashi - Vol. 16 Ch. 169 - Premonition of Complete

😭Yoshi yosh yosh! Thanks for the chapter! Man I'm proud of my boi he keep growing 😭

Dex-chan lover
daaamn, that moment when the defender comes outta nowhere and scores is awesome (like when a CB goes to a corner and jump with a powerful and unexpected header)

Otomo was the star of the match though, even if he appeared in the 2nd half

Yess finally. I've been waiting for this chapter for so long. Thanks for the chapters.

>.< ahh it's so nice to see the complete taking shape
Kuribayashi looks so happy XD

Quartet defense hype??!

Kinda iffy with Kiriki's quick change of heart but it's great nonetheless since he didn't get to achieve the three goal quota (taking it slowly is the best).

Okay real question now is this guy left or right footed? He makes long passes with the left but then scores with the right so i guess he is right footed but that means he is playing in the opposite side and wasn't Asari a left back before so why is he on the right and Aoi on the left? Is the only thing that i'm still confused with in this series.

@DLSanma in the wing backs the preferred foot is not of as much significance as they are not expected to shoot much and crosses can be delivered by either foot and as aoi uses his left foot to long pass it's easier for him to play on the left side

@JackRipper7
someone please correct me if im wrong, but i think the chapter comes out sometime today. I dont know exactly, but i think September 22 has some sort of significance.

Since Aoi had to do eveything in his previous team, plus when he was dribbling in his mother's restaurant : he probably just can use both feet to shoot and pass

Users who are viewing this thread