Ao Ashi - Vol. 17 Ch. 176 - For Our Friend's Sake, For Our Sake

Thanks for the chapter! Milf who doesn't love 😍... You're in trouble boi momma is here kukuku

Dex-chan lover
The team is too tense, can they play with this much burden? But that is a part of being a pro I guess.

Please don't let Fuckuda Fukuda get together with Aoi's mom.. that's like weird bro...

By the way, Akutsu's assholery never miss. I knew when everyone gathered around Taira, Akutsu would give his best to be an ass..

And it seems like this manga is trying to paint that 'balance' is good, since I really didn't see Aoi's or Akutsu's endeavor here as a completely positive thing.

Ah yes everybody, hop in the love/hate Akutsu wagon. For once his point came across the entire team and I have to agree with him on this one, Taiga just added stress to an already stressful and difficult situation. I'm glad to see Ashito's mother, I think he needs someone to calm him down a little bit

Same outlook for both Aoi and Akutsu. Only Aoi forgets Taira completely, while Akutsu can't keep his trashy mouth shut. Two sides on one coin dayo

Users who are viewing this thread