Ao Ashi - Vol. 20 Ch. 204 - Fukuda and Noriko Once More

Didn't see this coming. Akutsu as captain? I'm sure this will feed his ego, but perhaps it will make him more mature.

And do I see hints of a romance between Old Fukuda and Aoi's mother? I don't know but it seemsmlike there are grounds for something.

Thanks for the chapters, Be Blues!

Yeah sure why not he totally has the attitude to be a captain of course....... Underwhelming events thats the best way to put it, between the overly dramatic feels and this decisions, damn....

Haha, just found out akutsu is supposed to mean "low lying land". As a Dutchman I find that rather funny as our country is dubbed "the low country". Ok akutsu is now officially dubbed "Jaap Stam" (former defender from PSV, Ajax and Man United, known as a real hardcase)

@DLSanma Akutsu is incredibly captain worthy. His desire to succeed and win while also shouldering and stabilizing the team through his strength and work ethic. And also doing anything it takes to bring honor to the badge are fantastic qualities for a captain. He just needs to warm up to Aoi a little. And the manga taking a little time to develop background events gives us some insight to what's going on in the story

really?

akutsu (i get it, abrasive personality to up the team - use fear)
that shit dont work in sports tho (at highest levels....will work in jr/youth tho)

dumb move imo

but we'll see how this pans out

Thanks for the chapter.

I really love and admire how supportive Ashito's mother is. And Akutsu will be an interesting captain.

Users who are viewing this thread