Ao Ashi - Vol. 21 Ch. 211 - Esperion Two Months After

Thanks for the chapter.

Akutsu here reminds me of Miyuki from DnA when he first became captain. But he is doing his best. Ganbare Akutsu-san

Dex-chan lover
At least Akutsu has become softer to Aoi , considering he wouldn't give him the time of day before.

Dex-chan lover
i think Kobayashi and Taira is burdening Akutsu now.
He gets the urgency of being the best captain (no mistakes allowed until end whistle) and going pro, which i think will bite him in the ass someday because of 'love for football' will apparently win games.

Will Akutsu stay as captain or will he be stripped? Is Fukuda waiting for Akutsu to teach Aoi defense hands on and ask him directly to let Aoi play?

No one said that it was going to be an easy job for Akutsu XD
I'm glad the team is willing to help him, Akutsu's way of teaching is crude and punishing and it can be rather discouraging for a lot of people. It's more like "Don't expect me to give you a gold star for doing your goddamn work" It fits perfectly with his personality and I love it. Can we talk about how funny was the interaction between Aoi and Akutsu!? XDDD

i always love akutsu's character. i really looking forward on which direction his character grows

Users who are viewing this thread