Ao Ashi - Vol. 21 Ch. 214 - The Two's Lesson

OMG. WHAT A COOL CHAPTER!!!! IM S O EXCITED
akutsu has gotten so cool since becoming captain like its the aloof responsibility methinks. i love him

The more grays of this chapter gave a different feeling. I don't how to explain it. At least people who were complaining about Fukuda not talking to Aoi explains his thoughts, even if it seems harsh.

He may be a *@# but he's a straight guy and tough, Aoi has found his Best mentor for defense but Im looking forward how he will deal whit that Ren guy..

Finally some good character growth from Akutsu! Great job from the author, Akutsu is a difficult character to manage without creating a forced situation.

That was a surprise... Akutsu finally verbalizing his thoughts without being angry.

As usual, thanks for the chapter! We really appreciate it.

more like something happened with his family so he's tying up loose ends. maybe there'll be a he's going to be forced to quit football arc soon

I hope the letter isn’t what I thought it was. “I want to see what Akutsu and Aoi look like when they link up.” I hope that’s not a flag for Akutsu.

seeing Akutsu like this makes me doubt that there something wrong is going on.

Thank you for the chapter

I really really hope Akutsu just transferred out of Esperion. Don't pull something stupid like his career are dead or something like that.

must be a death in the family.

this was a huge moment for both Akutsu and Aoi. Aoi has suddenly understood a missing piece of his game, and it's that he's never used his full talent in defending. and Akutsu is completely right! we only see Aoi's bird's eye when he's attacking.

Akutsu actually giving him like... a gentle push in the right direction? I'm flabbergasted tbh. i hope he's ok.

Users who are viewing this thread