Ao Ashi - Vol. 21 Ch. 216 - A Loss With Nothing Gained

what tha hell is going on

anywy i think theyre really putting too much pressure on the kids idk if thats just fukudas style of coaching or what but this cant be good for their mental health i felt rlly bad and worried seeing asari beat himself up like that...

Man otomo is really cool in this chapter. And of course Ashito is the first person that notices something's wrong with Akutsu

Thank you for the chapter.This chapter is kinda confusing and almost shows that the defence of esperion is shit without aoi since he was the only one missing from the defense which was previously shown as a watertight defence.

@JackRipper7 so Kobakayawa and Yamada are tennis player or something?

not to mention they had win streak even without Aoi. Stop glorifying Aoi.

@Duckiedoggo Kobayawa didn't play defence against Vans,he played defensive mid.Neither did Yamada,that's the game where they played their best defensive game.Kobayawa played in defence against Funebashi though but didn't make quite a huge impact either.

@jackripper7 it's not aoi that made defense great, it's the 3rd years that got into pro and probably the mentality of the second years in charge with akutsu adjusting their levels for 1st years resulting in a diminishing in their skills

“You aren’t good enough to stand on the pitch” shout the losers who were left on the bench and seem to think they should have started because of seniority. I guess they don’t realize how much of a self burn it is to bash the players they are losing their jobs to

Whatever's the reason, this same team won convincingly against VANS and the only persons missing from the team are aoi and kobayawa,and aoi is only person involved in the defensive group

@JackRipper7 and disregarding all other match that happens after Funebashi one, sure. One Vans game sure does worth more than all those matches eh

whatever makes you sleep at night

Oh my i'm in disbelief Aoi actually had a mature moment and acknowledged that defeats are part of the sport.

And I'm not trying to say Aoi is the best defender,he's absolutely not.That's why I said this chapter is hella confusing.

Nobody in the comments gonna mention how Akutsu is aloof/spacey. That definetly affects his play on the pitch, his ability to focus and communicate properly even if he himself can play hard. Alike the Funebashi match where he realizes what Aoi was doing, and that he should be giving out commands as the defensive leader to the first years to teach them.

Power Uploader
@stems
Yeah, the usual Akutsu gets on your case and barks at you. No one noticed how he isn't cursing every 5 seconds like usual? He's clearly checked off.

Users who are viewing this thread