Ao Ashi - Vol. 21 Ch. 217 - Hopefully We Meet Again

Thanks for chapters as always.

On page 6 Ashito says "Tripone" but his jersey says "Trepone". He's a 3rd year right? Guess they can't play on the National Team together. Is Ashito 15 or 16?

omg aoi hes so brave
also tbh doesnt rlly make much sense to me that akutsu wud lose command of defense or something like without any external interference like for example orders from fukuda or whatever.. is it just bc of pressure as captain? idk hes always been the most focused and like goal-oriented so this is just kind of weird to me. hope we get enlightened soon

also DID AOI TRIPONE FUTURE TEAMMATES JUST GET HINTED AT?!?!?!?? *screams*

thank u so much for the chapter!!!

@kairc didn't you read the prior chapter where he got the letter? We're going to have find out what that's about. It's obvious that's what he's been brooding about. Brooding more than normal*

man this is gonna be some family fuckery, isn't it

i feel bad for akutsu and for aoi both

@kairc I think we saw it in the few matches the author shown, Akutsu is now leading the whole team and is forced to instruct everyone when he only had to care about the defensive stability before, with that in mind he can't really lead everyone and the team is in a slump

Fed-Kun's army
@MyLifeIsTwillight

Since Tripone is in Funabashi, he could get signed to the team after grad

So it turns out Akutsu is somewhat at fault for the recent losses. Interesting to see how this personal situation is affecting his mental health, I hope We can see soon whatever is eating him alive, (I already explained my theories).
And about Aoi, Well... I don't think is appropriate to talk about the size of a teenager's balls.... but I'm going to talk about the size of this boi's balls XDDDDDD

Thanks for the chapter... 14-15 chapters to go to catch up with the weekly Raw.. 🤩

Users who are viewing this thread