Ao Ashi - Vol. 22 Ch. 225 - By the Way

I love this manga so much holy shit. Also, now that they refer to an actual epl match that happened irl. That means in ao ashi universe, leicester dream run actually happened. That also means the thai hooker scandals that makes leicester dream run happen also cannon in this manga lmao

I wish he hadn't used the dense shounen protagonist card there. Or he's just pretending to be dense, that would be kinda interesting.

Having a character who has the same ability and making him exponentially better than and smarter than the MC Is the biggest turn off if i've ever seen one, honestly thinking of putting this on hold.

I think he is just playing dumb on the whole "I love you" thing, since he basically knows but doesn't understand that he likes Hana PLUS he is way to focused on growing as a player for the time being.

@Hokito really? Imo I think its a great way for Aoi to learn. At the same time though, I feel like Aoi is being set up to become much much better than Ren here so I dont really mind it as much.

Users who are viewing this thread