Ao Ashi - Vol. 22 Ch. 225 - By the Way

@thjghgt Hana never confessed to him. Qoi doesn't know about her feelings. What he is playing dumb with isn't her feelings, but with his feelings. Right now he is playing dumb with this girl's feelings (I forgot her name).

Authors can't keep getting away with that kind of misunderstanding. This is always cringe, never add anything and always make the MC looks extremely dumb. I love this manga and I'm sure those kind of cliché aren't needed.

That was so random Anri. Good thing our MC here is so dense atm his head is filled with only soccer. Although it seems only Hana could faze him

@thjghgt Hana never confessed to him. Qoi doesn't know about her feelings. What he is playing dumb with isn't her feelings, but with his feelings. Right now he is playing dumb with this girl's feelings (I forgot her name).
In chapter 213 Togashi has already explained to Anri what kind of woman will be perfect for Aoi right now that he only needs to focus on becoming pro. And there's no doubt he's talking about Hana

Aggregator gang
Having a character who has the same ability and making him exponentially better than and smarter than the MC Is the biggest turn off if i've ever seen one, honestly thinking of putting this on hold.
I felt the same way with his brother suddenly re-starting his soccer career.
It's kinda forced and I can already see Shun being basically Ashito but better.

Dex-chan lover
What happen to the "Don't get in the way of his football" that she even told Hana not to see him because it was "distracting" for him???????????????????
I really don't like her. -.-

Users who are viewing this thread