Imokusa Reijou desu ga Akuyaku Reisoku wo Tasuketara Kiniiraremashita - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - The Evantale Family Raid and the Unfashionable Lady

Dex-chan lover
So the "sickly" first prince is actually roleplaying as a merchant this whole time?

Dex-chan lover
I like the idea that even when he's going around as a pretend merchant, the prince keeps his full princely attire with him just in case he needs to give someone an official smack-down.

How quickly did he switch his outfit when he saw Agnes’ parents had showed up? They were there for 5 mins and he walks out in full prince mode

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if I should bonk you or agree with you

Bonk him, put him in horny jail

Then make him draw it out and decide if you agree with his design

I like the idea that even when he's going around as a pretend merchant, the prince keeps his full princely attire with him just in case he needs to give someone an official smack-down.

It's just this with a larger suitcase for the attire really:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mito_Kōmon

Dex-chan lover
How could Mito Komon go anywhere without keeping his imperial seal handy?

Dex-chan lover
Haha! Get wrecked, losers.

Also some excellent Kelly content this time. Look at her quietly go to console Paul when he's scared of his parents. Best character is best character.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, the suspicious trader is the prince!? Who would've thought of that! Just like nobody is guessing that Tobi is Obito nor Dabi is Toya ✋🤯🤚

Dex-chan lover
okay but, that guard was fucking useless easily shoved aside and never gets in their way again despite the obvious confrontation.
Despite the aspect, the father IS strong, and the family dresses are VERY powerful magical artefacts: that's the reason they keep wearing them...

Dex-chan lover
Remember kids: conformation and physical appearance are the only things that matter in life!

Users who are viewing this thread