Ao Ashi - Vol. 22 Ch. 228 - The Difference Between Ren and Ashito

Dex-chan lover
At this point, i think if the author didn't pointlessly leave hana and aoi's relationship aside for 100+ chapters, he wouldn't have gotten into that mess in the first place. The author knows it

At this point, i think if the author didn't pointlessly leave hana and aoi's relationship aside for 100+ chapters, he wouldn't have gotten into that mess in the first place. The author knows it
And that's why she's the perfect match for him. She knows Ashito's current priorities. Anri confessing to him may not faze him but I'm pretty sure it'll be the oppossite reaction when Hana does. He doesn't need any distractions atm. She may not know any technical details about the sport but she knows what and how a player thinks, when their crucial moments are. Afterall, she's been morally supporting and living with his brother Fukuda for years now.

Dex-chan lover
And that's why she's the perfect match for him. She knows Ashito's current priorities. Anri confessing to him may not faze him but I'm pretty sure it'll be the oppossite reaction when Hana does. He doesn't need any distractions atm. She may not know any technical details about the sport but she knows what and how a player thinks, when their crucial moments are. Afterall, she's been morally supporting and living with his brother Fukuda for years now.
That makes total sense, both have their ambition and they want to focus on building themselves up. When i was reading this i forgot this was a sports manga first and romance a distant second.

Users who are viewing this thread