Ao Ashi - Vol. 23 Ch. 233 - Premier League Final Match: vs. Aomori Seiran High School

YOU GUYS ARE INSANEEEEEEEE THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!

this match is going to be STRESSFUL!!! i was so sure esperion r gnna lose but now im like👁 in any case im super excited to see aoi vs kitano Aargh i cant wait!!!!! thank u again so much

Double-page supporter
Thanks for you great work, guys.

Much love.

This match is going to be fun.

Amazing effort ffrom the scanlation teams!! Huge thanks for bringing us this wonderful manga!

Power Uploader
Thank you for all your hard work on this series and Be Blues, i love you

Thank you so much for all the hard work, I hope you guys pick up another awesome story.

Double-page supporter
Damn y’all wasn’t playing with getting these translations out.

Excited for this match, gotta get used to weekly releases for this now. What day will it be released on now?

This is war! Make no mistake... Everything in this chapter was perfect - Akutsu motivating the team, Fukuda's comments to his assistant coaches, the confrontation between Ashito and Ren.. Damn!!! Makes me want to cry that we have reached on course with the raws.. Seriously, I don't think I can take much pressure from the anticipation and hype created in the upcoming volumes (i.e. this match)... Seriously want to see Ashito work his magic with the defense as well as his offense and go to the next level before the next year starts and cement himself as one of the premier pillars of this Esperion side..

Side note: Otomo, my boy would become a very good captain!

Users who are viewing this thread