Ao Ashi - Vol. 23 Ch. 235 - Dynamic Right

Thanks for the chapter!

I guess Aomori realizes thst they have to crush Aoi again here as they know the terrifying talent of bird eye players huh.

Though, Aoi was quick to realize this, and so his chances of breaking through it are higher hopefully.

See y'all next week!

Thanks for the chapter! Aoi seems to be a bit in the clouds at the moment.

Aoi got targeted again demn. Hopefully by now, he got some measure to counter it or we'll see another thrashing. Thank you Be Blues team for the chapter.

I guess this will be the challenge to see how Aoi will be on strictly defense. He has to hold back because of the aggressive Yamada and the opponent knows what he can do this time around. Funebashi didn't target him until the second half. So this'll be 90 minutes of fun, I guess. Aoi can't get lost in the clouds this time around.

what you guys think fukuda wants from aoi role as wingback is? is he want aoi to be inverted wing back ala lahm or a new never seen before wingback role ?

@labelkill it's TAA style of wingback, I guess. The one that just bombard with an accurate crossing.

Can't see him have a godlike defending like Lahm anyway.

@Duckiedoggo I don't think it's Trent's because his play style requires a high level of technique and also doesn't Trent stay up front most of the time. If anything Robertson has to carefully time his runs to attack as he is more busy covering for defence. And for aoi's play style I don't think we have any player irl who has a perfect balance of offense and defense

Users who are viewing this thread