Ao Ashi - Vol. 23 Ch. 241 - I Survived Because of My Past

Height is definitely important for a goal keeper but sincerely the best height is at 1,80s for a goal keeper to be generally good in a lot of different parameters of the graphic.

Thank you for the translation 🙏

Thanks for chapter.

Has it been said that Akiyama's already been selected for the national team or not ? I don't remember it being told, but seeing his level, it wouldn't be surprising... Especially since his rival Makimura is.

Two breaks for the author (and Gin & co). Both goalie's are likeable/admirable. I don't want either to give up a goal. That save reminds me of the upside goal from Tachibana and the Tripone vertical leg. Wonder what kind of stuff he did with the Sumo club, was it just standard resistance training or more like how they explode from their set position?

Wonder when Ren will become a factor? I guess on the counter attack in the upcoming chapters.

Thank you for the chapter!

I appreciate how they try to flesh out the side characters, but honestly I just wanna see more Aoi actionnnnn.

Double-page supporter
Hell yeah, immediate vengeance for the discarded goalie

thnx for the chapter. So we have Neuer on one side and Costas Lamprou (greek keeper who was always mocked for his height) on the other. Should be fun.

Power Uploader
@Alex_79
the manga already brought up the kawaguchi and you bring up some greek loser who doesn't even have a single senior cap yet for comparison?

@gintamacountry: yes, because the only Japanese keeper I know is Eiji Kawashima who played for Lierse and Standard Luik after a tenure at Kawasaki Frontale. Did not get the reference and had to look him up, sorry. Might by a fan of Japansese football, but not a connaisseur :)

So I come up with a 'loser' i do know indeed. Kostas Lamprou has had exactly the same problem as Makimura (bias included) throughout his career in the Netherlands: Feyenoord, Exelsior, WillemII Tilburg, Ajax and Vitesse. After every goal he got he was lambasted for being too small for top football. You could say he is in a harsh environment now at RKC Waalwijk, small club which should have relegated last year.

Power Uploader
@Alex_79
what i'm trying to say is there are better examples such as sergio alvarez who plays in la liga or itumeleng khune and wuilker farinez for capped players.

Users who are viewing this thread