Ao Ashi - Vol. 24 Ch. 246 - The True Way to Use it

Aggregator gang
anyone else feel like the author is hard teasing us about Ashito not being able to utilize his vision like Ren?

Dex-chan lover
@yellanha

Not really it makes sense cause other dude has way more experience is fucking with Aoi

I really hope he has a breakthrough soon though, probably in the second half

I said it when he first appeared, I really hate it when they make a character with the same ability but straight up better in every way, it's honestly putting me off this manga.

@BDM130, exactly

Ren knows how to utilize his eyes and he's technically better than Aoi

That's why, Aoi is still on a learning curve here. And he admits that Ren is utilizing the eyes in the right way.

Double-page supporter
Yooo I finally caught up! Based BBP scans team delivering quality chapter thanks so much!

This is the most blood-pumping match I've read so far. Aoi has experienced the 'completeness' of bird's eye view in Kitano Ren. So excited what tactic Fukuda has cooked up next!

Since Aoi can't really realistically overcome his lack of technique (not in this match, anyway), I think the next evolution of his eyes would be him seeing the "path" to move when facing one-on-one or against multiple opponents. So, it would be like pseudo-dribbling. Also, I believe he will awaken this new ability at the end of the match and will be able to distort Ren's vision, however, they would lose because it's too late.

Ty For the chapter! Man it's bad for my heart ... Ren is Overpowered tho 🙈

Maybe the fact that Aoi claimed that Ren is a midfield like he should be is a hint there. The solution may come from the fact that Aoi is settled as a defender, and that he can have an even wider vision from there.
In other words, what he lacks would be partially compensated by how his coach is using him.

before the match begins aoi already knew that ren has the same eyes as him, he watched him, he knew but he didn't even do a shit about it, what do you expect? lol

Users who are viewing this thread