Ao Ashi - Vol. 35 Ch. 352 - Even vs. Barca

Dex-chan lover
Xavi’s black magic here we go

401062641_6884420124982665_6443483721652979667_n.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
no way, did they want to bring demian kant this early?! and I hope our mc doesnt lose because of running out of stamina. he basically play full field non stop from back to front to back to front.

Dex-chan lover
no way, did they want to bring demian kant this early?! and I hope our mc doesnt lose because of running out of stamina. he basically play full field non stop from back to front to back to front.
Nah, more like "studying the opponent time is finished, time to get serious" and Esperion will be in trouble.
I mean, it wouldn't be normal if a team that is training possession like them by relatively low time would be able to effectively be on par with Barca after everyone said that football in Europe is different and they are trained like that from the very beginning

Dex-chan lover
Nah, more like "studying the opponent time is finished, time to get serious" and Esperion will be in trouble.
I mean, it wouldn't be normal if a team that is training possession like them by relatively low time would be able to effectively be on par with Barca after everyone said that football in Europe is different and they are trained like that from the very beginning
dayum, is that how tall the hurdle of Barca for esperion. that they only need 10 minutes to study them despite having the best line up they could ever muster.

Dex-chan lover
Fun time is over, kids :smugnako:

I believe this game flow to be similar to the trial match versus the A team back then, and their goal seems to be identical: to test the higher bar. Aside from Mr. Perfect Tsubasa Kuribayashi, however, I doubt any of them could close the gap in a single match. It will, nevertheless, be an enjoyable read. Break a leg, Ashito :win:

Dex-chan lover
dayum, is that how tall the hurdle of Barca for esperion. that they only need 10 minutes to study them despite having the best line up they could ever muster.
I mean, La Masia, our academy is like always the top 3 academy in the entire world with Ajax and Benfica. Even our failed products can easily gained a spot in middle table team

Users who are viewing this thread