Ao Ashi - Vol. 6 Ch. 55 - Eagle Eye (3)

Dex-chan lover
"Picked my curiosity???" I think it should've been "piqued my curiosity"...

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks you guys for the scans! Been waiting for this before continuing on

Dex-chan lover
Alright that was fun. We at least got some foreshadowing during the selection exam so it's nice to see the "eagle eye" continue to develop.

Thank you so much. Happy to see such character development. Oh by the way I think eagle eye has been mentioned also in Giant Killing

well i did read in some interview during ozil's real Madrid days that he has a greater field of view compared to other pros. And you can kind of see that in most of his assists. He finds passes that are almost impossible for normal players to even see.

Double-page supporter
wow the manga panel sizes make it easy to miss, but with every shot being equally big in the anime, the unexpected Ashito rizz really took me by surprise when i saw this animated. from "i'll go grab you a goal" to pointing at Hana during the goal celebration. (the latter being what I'm referring to as being a small panel) very cool, quite hype.

also the eagle eye shows up in, i feel, most sports series that cover football and basketball, probably other sports as well but idr any such instance. also the zone/flow state. artists will add a visual flair to it and then i sometimes see kiddies interpret it as characters having superpowers... but i also can't blame them since sports shows with actual superpowers do exist haha

Users who are viewing this thread