Ao Ashi - Vol. 7 Ch. 67 - Confined

Dex-chan lover
The abusive mentor trope is only interesting in fiction, but in reality it can create the worst kinds of monsters. Anyway, coaches who don’t tell you why they are doing drastic changes are cowards.

Dex-chan lover
@Cerisine Just cover. It's like crossing the road. You look left. Look right. Is there a guy attempting something funny? Mark him.

In this guy's case, he's crossing the road without looking and only remembering the procedures when he's on the road with cars around.

Dex-chan lover
Aoi is still my favorite character, and usually in sports manga the MC isn't my #1

Dex-chan lover
I preferred playing defense

I liked denying people who were excited to score

hmmm, yeahhh. A lot of teams push both fullbacks up, leaving two defenders and a midfielder to drop back. United do this. We have them both basically playing as wingers xD.

Man I get his desperation. I was the third (final) speaker in competitive debate back in high school but last minute in the competition my teacher forced me to swap out to being the first speaker. I actually cried and had a nervous breakdown because of it. In the end even though I passed from the international regional rounds to the final international global one, I chose not to participate because I was just that traumatised. To this day i havent participated in a debate since then.

Aggregator gang
Artist made a good job of making it look boring too.
He just sits back for the most part while being on the mercy of the other fullback to not move up.

Users who are viewing this thread