Ao Ashi - Vol. 9 Ch. 86 - This Team's

Tfw no tanned nee-san. Why live?

Hana being hot and cold as usual. Jealous girls are no fun.

I like how this looks to be setting up to show the growth between how AShito was and how he is now.

Thanks GIN. PM'ed you a series rec ;)

I don't really fly with these antagonistic characters.. Akutsu, now Kaneda. I'm hoping this two guys are the last of it, where's my blood pumping shonen rivalryy (i know this is seinen btw).

Thanks for the chapter!

Hana and ashito interaction was so cute, for me is interesting how Hana doesn't know too about football I think is a perfect balance in ashito life. Fresh air if you like to see it in that way.

I'm exited to read future chapters ASHITO VS KANEDA , I don't really feel if that much but I'm not a rivalry kind of person, I get pumped with the matches

Dex-chan lover
why make a theme about what he's eating? they are kids but Hana is showing more than clear feelings for him, and obviously for him, she is already an important person.

makes me wonder why Anri too? like they interacted a little and bam she's in love??

Hana's and Ashito's interactions are delight to read

can't wait to esperion to body kaneda (hoping to see tachibana play 😙)

AAAAAAAA OMG I know that romance is not the main focus in this manga, but I'm so damn glad that my fav boy and girl here gets even closer. I shall continue to ship it!

Also, if I remember it right, the next match will be more exciting than the previous one. I can't wait to see it again

omg ashito..
this chapter is so fun!!!!!!! thank u so much for this!

Users who are viewing this thread