Ao Ashi - Vol. 9 Ch. 90 - Three and a Half Years Ago (2)

Thanks for the chapter.

I wonder how much of this way of thinking by elementary kids in pro football clubs academies is an actual reality.

omg the junior youth kids really were annoying
when the other trainees mentioned how they didnt even have malice too like thats even worse..

thank you again for the chapter!!!!!!

@shase. i actually played football at a pretty high level all the way from elementary through high school. and at the very least i myself definitely thought that way. To the point where even if my team lost i wouldn't really care as long as i played really good. and i can definitely say that when rumors of a scout watching the match came around, everyone played a lot different, way more selfish with the ball, to the point of sometimes even stealing the ball from teammates. While elementary age might be a bit young for such cutthroat behaviour, these kids are playing for some really fance youth club for which their parents are paying thousands a year, so wouldn't be too far off to think that both the parents and the kids got some big expectations of themselves

AHHH SO THATS THE ANSWER FOR HEAD COACH FUKUDA'S QUESTION IN PREVIOUS CHAPTERS "WHY DIDNT YOU SHOOT IT?" , I THINK BECAUSE AOI DIDNT CARE ABOUT HIGHER UP & HE JUST WANNA FOCUS TO THE MATCH

Double-page supporter
Wooooah, let's go Togashi! 100% rooting for you here.

Of course we know he made it, but why's he fighting this time?

Users who are viewing this thread