Ao Haru Ride

If you came from the anime don't expect anything better if anything i would advice you to not read the manga because things just go downhill the characters become filled with hypocrisy and stupid drama with hella misunderstandings and no communication at all....the place where the anime ended was much more fulfilling and satisfying

Dex-chan lover
I think this is the only manga to piss me off, and boy piss me the fuck off it did. The ending also wasn't satisfying, just like a "oh, finally they let get together." I REALLLYYY hated the blond haired bastard.

Ew comments here r so ew .. why all the hate ? If u reading this while its not ur genre then don't complain and mislead ppl, cause its one of the best old shoujo out there fgs

Yo, I'ma say--- this is making me re-experience my highschool days bruh--- It's reminding me of the time before covid and seriously this really got me in my feels-- so nostalgic.

i finished reading it. was i satisfied? a little. did i want to see them married? yes i wanted to see if they had a child. would i read this again? idk i like the point of the story but makes me mad, would definitely watch the anime again tho
i would rate it a 7/10

Double-page supporter
One of the shoujo manga of all time. It was pretty good at times. Mostly ok.

This manga fostered an attraction to napes in my young brain though, thanks Sakisaka Io

Fed-Kun's army
honestly i really enjoyed this not for how well the writing is or the romance but it just felt so satisfying. like i could literally see every turn coming from miles away and it still felt great when i saw it happen. then again, thats just me i personally found it entertaining enough

It’s a really enjoyable manga that gives you a sense of satisfaction at the end, there are moments in this manga that are painfully hard to read bc you kinda get attached to the characters, but it’s an overall romance masterpiece.

I really didn't expect to read this manga and have it impress me so much and make me feel so many different emotions.

Users who are viewing this thread