Ao no Flag - Vol. 6 Ch. 40

Gotta be honest, I lol'd at the song list with "Lady Gaga" at the top, sister-in-law-chan is the best. I know everyone's trying to say that Tensuke's reaction is all "misdirection," but the only other explanation I can think of is he's just frustrated that everyone likes Taichi more than him LOL. Although Tensuke's reaction was sorta foreshadowed a couple chapters ago when he said "don't even joke about that" to Mami's best friend making the statement that Mami feels the same way about dating Tensuke as Tensuke would be dating a man.

Dex-chan lover
There’s like already 43 chapters on manga rock
And holy heck

THE GAY DEPRESSION KICKS IN

Lol straight male came to say this is quite the cliche situation. The girl like boy. Girl talks to boys best friend to get closer. Boys best friend likes and ends up with girl. Girls best friend is highly defensive against boys best friend with girl. Girls best friend is in love with girl and boy is in love with his best friend.

Dex-chan lover
have to admit, that music selection is cheesy as hell haha

and i think baldy's more pissed about touma breaking mami's heart, its not just cause he's gay, though that's atomic bomb levels of confession (especially for japanese teenagers), damn man i dunno.

Double-page supporter
i really liked kensuke at first but bruh he really needs to learn how to mind his own business yikes

mami just keeps getting better and better though, she's such a sweetie <3 that was such a touching little moment they had there when she was doing his makeup :')

Users who are viewing this thread