Ao no Flag

Fed-Kun's army
Man, the tangle of feelings in this manga is great. So much is made clear through reactions and expressions before they are ever mentioned or "thought about" on page by characters.

Man I do hope the writer pulls off a happy ending without it feeling pat or forced.

Contributor
Man... I don't remember who any of those bit characters are. Guess it's time to reread!

jak

Contributor
Say it Futaba! Say you love Taichi now because it's pretty clear you do.

Dex-chan lover
Cliff Hanger, hanging from a cliff! "Can't . . . hold . . . on . . . much . . . longer!"
Oh, hey, Ceiye! Surprisingly short time since Batoto for something new to rise, eh?

Contributor
Oh interesting, we can actually see the upload delay here. Nice touch, site creators

Well, I'm not going to wait 22 hours for my comment, or else I'll forget

Aaaaaaaaah, my heart. My kokoro. These poor dumb kids. I feel though, I feel. The feeling of wanting to be anyone else but yourself is rough. Especially when that "anyone else" is someone "normal," and especially especially when that "normal" aspect is something that can't be changed...
But Buffman Futaba would be hilarious and I hope that if that is her ideal form that she achieves it someday

Oh my GOD if Futaba backpedals on that accidental confession, or Taichi somehow misunderstands what kind of love she's talking about, I will be SO mad at them. THIS IS THE PERFECT CHANCE! DON'T BLOW IT! But they probably will though...

Touma and... what's her name... I hope that they can someday feel comfortable and confident with confessing their feelings someday, even if they will be rejected... And like not die. That is a trope I am so done with, and while I don't think it'll happen, I do not want to deal with that here

Oh hey Purple Library Guy! Haven't seen you around in a while!

I read gay manga a lot and in most of the manga I read, gay always prevails, so I thought a manga where gay crushes are let down would be interesting... I wished for the wrong thing.

actually no, I'm quite happy with the development. When there are love triangles there has to be someone who's let down, and I'm cheering for the tiny couples.

Dex-chan lover
Just discovered this manga and binged it. It's doing a master class on hitting all the romance tropes with sincerity, revealing emotional depths that I didn't think were possible. The drama of non-normative love triangles (quadrangles?) never slips into the melodtramatic, everything makes sense, subtle yet clear, patient and well-paced. The characters and their desires seem all so human. So impressed so far with this. Thanks to the scanlators and uploaders!

Users who are viewing this thread