Ao no Flag

Dex-chan lover
Madeleines are actually really good. And they're not that hard to make, you just need to watch out for two things. First, you need those special pans. Second, browning the butter is supposed to be a little tricky 'cause if you're not careful you can burn it, although frankly I didn't find it a big deal.

Contributor
Oh nice, they didn't just do a "And it was all a misunderstanding and the plot will stay stagnant." Baller.

Good, Touma knows how to sew. That's one of those skills everyone should learn (including me. I can't sew for shit but god damn if I'm not trying).

That aside, I get that from our perspective, Taichi saying he's going out with Futaba is a happy but sad thing, but the way the paneling and tone is, it feels more like he's revealed a really dark secret and I just find that oddly funny for some reason. We all knew this was inevitable, and all the other characters knew this was inevitable, but because it's a huge plot progression, it's gotta have a dramatic reveal

jak

Contributor
Why does it make it sound like

Taichi and Futaba dating is a bad thing? I wanted them to get together. I'm gonna be super disappointed if they aren't together in the end.

Fed-Kun's army
Well ... what a foocking cliff, though it's not too steep. I hope it wont become dilly dailly with unecessary problem.

Contributor
Chapter 27: Ends with an overdramatic reveal that they are dating
Chapter 28: So anyways, yeah
[/spoier]

Contributor
BEGONE, THOT!

Back off Mami. What exactly are you planning to do with our boy?

Aggregator gang
I just start reading this manga today, at chapter 4 right now... I can't help it, but please forgive me...

Tall, handsome, sporty, popular and kind but doesn't have girlfriend and ask her male friend to huge him in the train... ... ... GAAAAAAY............

Dex-chan lover
ok so that last page is saying the author was baiting, mami is just having innocent fun
he wants us to mistrust mami to reveal she wasn't actually a thot

Dex-chan lover
I mean, you could help it. You didn't have to go "lol gay!" in the comment section of a manga that deals very readily with many LGBT themes.

And ignoring dumb internet memery, it's very obvious what Mami is trying to do which is why even her friend is like "You need to fucking cut it out" and Hamster-friend calls Touma out for enabling Mami's behavior when he knows full well why she's hanging out with Taichi and his friends. Perhaps the last panel shows that yes, she is defrosting a bit and actually enjoying some of what she's doing but her motives and the shittiness of what she's doing are still there. Clearing the level and finding out games can be fun doesn't really absolve her using Taichi to get closer to Touma and to push a wedge between Touma and anyone who could occupy his time more than her.

That fucking look she gives headband guy, the real MVP tho. Yikes.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@tovidian908, I am deleting your post as it violates 5.1.1, which you can find here: https://mangadex.org/rules

Please do not use that kind of language towards other users in the future. This is your first warning.

Users who are viewing this thread