Ao no Hana, Utsuwa no Mori - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Chapter 15

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the scans, Earlbay!! Loving the explanations at the end as always, I always end up Googling pottery chemistry after every chapter. I blame you.

Good chapter, but felt like a bit of setup. Liked the moment with Haruma's ghost.

Aggregator gang
I thought it was employee only summer camp, I guess they're allowed to bring family and friends too

Dex-chan lover
I thought it was employee only summer camp, I guess they're allowed to bring family and friends too
Yes! as Fumiya mentions earlier in the chapter, there are extra slots for inviting friends and family! :)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scans, Earlbay!! Loving the explanations at the end as always, I always end up Googling pottery chemistry after every chapter. I blame you.

Good chapter, but felt like a bit of setup. Liked the moment with Haruma's ghost.
Thank you for reading! All credit for the wonderful pottery notes goes to no one other than Graymalkin. They are the only reason this scanlation is even understandable and I'm very thankful to have them helping me :)

Supporter
Thank you for the update, much appreciated as always! And definitely take your time for future chapters and enjoy your summer too.

I love how protective Shinobu is, what a champ.

Dex-chan lover
the lottery notes at the end are so fun. there used to be a youtube channel that would come up in my shorts recs all the time of a guy who made pottery. so calming and fun to watch. haven’t come across the channel in quite a while.

Users who are viewing this thread