Ao no Hana, Utsuwa no Mori - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Chapter 16

Dex-chan lover
Tatsuki showed so much progress! That sand castle was awesome!

I hope the ex can just go away after this... go back to wherever the heck he disappeared to in the first place...

Thanks earlbay!

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy, I hope it's to tell her that HE'S LEAVING AND NEVER COMING BACK!

Thanks for the chapters, I'm happy it seems this manga is getting sort of regular updates.

Dex-chan lover
Dude, you know she doesn't want to be anywhere near you. If she had the power to remove your being, she would have chucked you into the woods.

Dex-chan lover
Tatsuki showed so much progress! That sand castle was awesome!

I hope the ex can just go away after this... go back to wherever the heck he disappeared to in the first place...

Thanks earlbay!
You'll find out wherever he disappeared to in the next chapter. and why!

Thank you for reading! :3

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy, I hope it's to tell her that HE'S LEAVING AND NEVER COMING BACK!

Thanks for the chapters, I'm happy it seems this manga is getting sort of regular updates.
Thank you for reading! As I've mentioned before, besides my lovely pottery consultant (who also proofreads for me), I'm essentially doing everything else on my own. So, please be patient with me as I'll try my hardest to scanlate this wonderful story! :3

Aggregator gang
OH MY GOD THE EXPLANATION IS COMING. I really don’t think he cheated, like it feels out of character from what we’ve seen so far from him. BUT AGAIN, I MIGHT BE WRONG.

ANYWAY, thank you for the update! we appreciate your effort <3

Dex-chan lover
They are so precious! The way they actually care about each other, and it comes off so gentle and natural, even without saying anything outright...

Very thankful to the translator for bringing this gem to us <3

Users who are viewing this thread