Ao no Hana, Utsuwa no Mori - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - Chapter 21

Dex-chan lover
ulalne0vnel5ccipawvk.gif

I'M SO SORRY THIS TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPLOAD. PLEASE FORGIVE ME!! 🙏 🙏 🙏

Dex-chan lover
Thank you, Earlbay, and please, take your time. Work this high quality is worth the wait.

Now... As for the chapter. It was great, from the date to the reveal of what happened to Haruma (and I'm so happy that Tatsuki is slowly coping with it), but... But... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Aokoooooooo. Whyyyyyyy?! :cry:

I guess it may be still too soon for her? She seems just as confused as she was since it was pointed out that he had feelings for her, but still...

Dex-chan lover
it's okay, take your time!! thank you for the chapter!! 💕

but OMFGGGGG I was literally just internally screaming in my head how much I loved this slowburn, gentle adult romance but that ending whyyyy 😭😭 pleaseee let it be some misunderstanding or smthing, like she wants to wait until they're done the project so they aren't distracted or something idk im coping LMAO :meguuusad:

I saw it coming but still I wasn't ready... I think that sequence for the hand-holding was beautiful. Thank you again for this chapter and your translation notes, I really appreciated the notes about the shibata collection, I was able to find the museum's webpage.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man I got butterflies in that hand holding scene, it hasn't happened for long while reading a manga. But then that happened 😢 I can't really blame Aoko. Especially since Tatsuki has said that he's not planning to stay. Of course she'd be scared.
Thanks for the chapter. Really quality work.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man I got butterflies in that hand holding scene, it hasn't happened for long while reading a manga. But then that happened 😢 I can't really blame Aoko. Especially since Tatsuki has said that he's not planning to stay. Of course she'd be scared.
Thanks for the chapter. Really quality work.
It surprised me that the guy was able to unpack and confront his feelings before her given how the story was going. Hang in there, Tatsuki and Aoko!
She still has trauma from her previous relationship to get over, so it makes sense she would react like that, but still disappointing.
lmao not the triple reply, but replying to all bc i agree - i was thinking exactly this!

tatsuki came into town saying he intended to leave from the get go (😭!!!!!)

and aoko being a kind and honest person has helped tatsuki feel safe being vulnerable and theyve gotten closer so naturally but kinda surprisingly bc haha idk if either of them expected this kind of bonding to happen

aaand whereas it was kinda more obvious that tatsuki had his walls up, aoko had been similarly guarded since we met her (even if it wasnt as clear!) when it comes to emotional intimacy bc of the fuckshit kumahei did
and i love how it feels like we have been finding out how deep that runs side by side with tatsuki as she feels safe around him and leans on him for support along the way

ugh just so in love with the way hes slowly learning about her as she trusts him 😩😩

and sososo in love with how after all this time, mr too cool was the first to realize hes fallen for the other! and be vulnerable! and ask to become closer!

i hope we get to see aoko realize and kinda confront her internal walls/survival responses post kumahei breakup in as a gentle and relaxed a pace as we've had so far 🥺🥺 ty earlybay and other lovers of this work its so fun to read this and talk about it 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Fed-Kun's army
First of all, thanks again for the chapter and notes! This is definitely worth waiting for so don't worry about taking your time :hearts:

Now this chapter… I was grinning the whole way, how they were enjoying their day together and their talks… But then the end… :cry:

As others said, it makes totally sense she would react like that. She still hasn't made sense of what she feels for him and with her trauma… And let's not forget that someone decided to poke at that wound very recently :cautious: So she really isn't ready yet. Specially with Tatsuki, a guy who is supposed to leave soon

Still, I'm very happy that Tatsuki is opening up to her and being proactive. Now she can stop denying his feeling and properly confront hers and her trauma

Dex-chan lover
One step forward, a thousand steps back.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
You think Tatsuki letting down his walls around Aoko and telling her about not only his feelings for her but his past trauma as only one step forward?!?!?
And also remember, sometimes you need to take a couple extra steps back if you want to make a big leap forward! ;)

Dex-chan lover
I saw it coming but still I wasn't ready... I think that sequence for the hand-holding was beautiful. Thank you again for this chapter and your translation notes, I really appreciated the notes about the shibata collection, I was able to find the museum's webpage.
If only they had pictures of all 10,000 pieces :(

Dex-chan lover
As others said, it makes totally sense she would react like that. She still hasn't made sense of what she feels for him and with her trauma… And let's not forget that someone decided to poke at that wound very recently :cautious: So she really isn't ready yet. Specially with Tatsuki, a guy who is supposed to leave soon
You get it!

Dex-chan lover
but OMFGGGGG I was literally just internally screaming in my head how much I loved this slowburn, gentle adult romance but that ending whyyyy 😭😭 pleaseee let it be some misunderstanding or smthing, like she wants to wait until they're done the project so they aren't distracted or something idk im coping LMAO :meguuusad:
Do you realize how bad Aoko had to be hurt to not eat anymore?! Tatsuki prepared a lunch with over 20 sandwiches and they ate them all!! So, homegirl was definitely HURTING in the past :(

Users who are viewing this thread