Ao no Hana, Utsuwa no Mori - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - Chapter 24

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the work, earlbay! Also, I don't mind the untranslated effects here, it looks fine.

I second the suggestion to read "Tsukikage Baby" to anyone who hasn't read it yet. It's a great read.

Goodbye, traitor bear baker dude. May you never darken her doorstep again.

Aoko's defenses are getting chipped away some more (Tatsuki scored a LOT of points this chapter, even if Aoko might not be consciously keeping score). Watching the two then is still incredibly sweet and cute and AUGH. 🤭

Dex-chan lover
I know it's justified the Kuma guy is hated, but it's really funny that almost everyone in the manga (and comments lmao) immediately goes "WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE, GO AWAY" every time he shows up like he's some sort of shounen anime villian of the week 😂 but it looks like the evil has finally been defeated, goodbye cheater 👋

darn tho, I was hoping Aoko would ask Tatsuki to stay in the end for some fun family shenanigans HAHA thank you for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
every few chapters or so i love to reread from the top to lead up to the newest chapter and i hadnt done that for a while now - this work is so so good and the more i reread it the more i fall in love with all the subtle expressions and the choices kodama-sensei makes and ugh TY AGAIN EARLBAY ILY LORE AND LMAO C U FUCKEN NEVER RYOHEI DONT U EVER SHOW UR SHAMELESS FACE HERE AGAIN

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter and for the recommendation! I added Tsukikage Baby to my to read list.

I don't mind having the untranslated sfx. Actually I don't even notice them while reading most of the time 😅 But if it bothers you, you could consider doing like some groups do that they leave the original sfx and put the translation in small letters beside frame or right beside the sfx itself.

Now the chapter, Aoko's family is very cute, shame Tatsuki didn't stay longer. I hope he will in the future 🤭 And good riddance to that ex! I couldn't believe it when he appeared, but I'm glad it was for the last time.

Dex-chan lover
every few chapters or so i love to reread from the top to lead up to the newest chapter and i hadnt done that for a while now - this work is so so good and the more i reread it the more i fall in love with all the subtle expressions and the choices kodama-sensei makes and ugh TY AGAIN EARLBAY ILY LORE AND LMAO C U FUCKEN NEVER RYOHEI DONT U EVER SHOW UR SHAMELESS FACE HERE AGAIN
Thank you so much for supporting us! We love you too :)

Dex-chan lover
Second this. You can usually guess what the sfx mean even untranslated, so if they're not surprising/don't add anything, no need to redo them.
It's funny you mention this because if the sfx stays in Japanese, in my head the sound effect I think it is plays. But, if it's translated, for some reason my head reads out the word instead of the sound if that makes sense lol

Supporter
Thank you for the update, @earlbay! Please enjoy your winter break and relax.

Nice to see some more progress this week, it seems like the ex is out of the picture for good now.

Dex-chan lover
It's funny you mention this because if the sfx stays in Japanese, in my head the sound effect I think it is plays. But, if it's translated, for some reason my head reads out the word instead of the sound if that makes sense lol
No, that's exactly it. Translated, they're kind of a distraction. Untranslated, they make perfect sense. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
Thank you earlbay!
I'm going to echo the recommendations for Tsukikage Baby and untranslated sfx. I always find the translated sfx to be awkward- especially when it's like "glance" or something that isn't even a sound.

BUT AHHHH THIS CHAPTER! Tatsuki wants her to see the vessel! He wants to see her painting! And Aoko finally yelled at that dummy ex who can finally go away forever!

Dex-chan lover
Well hopefully we finally have closure with the ex.

Other than that, that was a really sweet chapter. I love how both characters and their feelings come through in such seemingly simple interactions.

Thank you for the translation and please do not worry about being fast with putting these out.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much for the translation!! Ive been enjoying this ride so much <3

Users who are viewing this thread